To ensure smooth and transparent conduct of IBPS PO 2017, the candidates have been asked to bring several documents for interview and application which are listed on this page further.
- Application form will be available from July-August 2017.
- IBPS PO Pre-Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from September 2017.
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for Prelims will be available in September 2017. Students can check information related to the IBPS PO Admit Card on our portal.
- The Interview process will be conducted in the month of December/ January 2017-18 after the announcement of IBPS PO Result which will be made in December 2017.
- The interview call letter for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) has been announced in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Candidates must check IBPS PO Required Documents 2017 and bring them along to attend the interview.
- It is compulsory document to attend the interview
- Without document banks can cancel the allotment any time.
Documents Required for IBPS PO 2017 at the Time of Interview
As we know that the interview call letter for the Post of Probationary Officer in Institute of Banking Personnel selection has been announced, it is time for the candidates to get prepared with the documents which they would need to carry at the time of interview.
- Interview call letter
IBPS Interview call letter format is not required because call letter will be released by IBPS itself. The candidates can download their interview call letter from the official website.
- Printout of Filled application form
A valid system generated printout of your filled application form is required. It is the most important document required for IBPS PO.
- Date of Birth Certificate / Proof
Candidates can also use their matriculation marksheet as proof for their Date of Birth. If you have your Date of birth certificate, then you can use that as well.
- Photo Identity proof
Candidates will be required to show the photo identity proof to prove that he/she is the same person who filled the application and appeared in the exam. For this, the candidates can attach a photocopy of their Voter ID card or Aadhar card as their identity proof.
- Education certificates
Candidates will be required to attach a copy of their Matriculation marksheet, graduation degree and all the other certificates issued by any government approved institute.
- Caste certificate
It is essential for the candidate to bring a certificate which will prove that he/she belongs to the same caste as he/she had mentioned in the application. This will prove that they have filled in the correct details. These certificates can be issued by local authorities and candidates are advised bring that along in any case.
- Disability Certificate
Physically challenged aspirants will have to bring a disability certificate along with them at the time of interview. These certificates are issued by local authorities and officers. It is compulsory for the candidates to bring this certificate along while visiting the interview center.
- Character certificate
Character certificate proves your characteristics and behavior and is released by the organization where you studied or were working earlier. The candidates need to bring this along while coming for interview. The format of the character certificate can be downloaded online.
Candidates are advised to visit our website and check the entire information about documents required for IBPS PO 2017. Keep in touch with our website to know the latest updates regarding IBPS PO interview call letter and other new updates.
Candidates need to be prepared with not only the IBPS PO exam pattern and syllabus, but should also be ready with these documents for future.
IBPS PO 2017 GeneralInstructions
There are certain instructions given to the candidates which they must follow for smooth conduct of the exam.
(1) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
(2) A candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes are strictly provisional.
(3) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organizations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE PO/MT-VI will be final and binding on the candidate.
(4) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(5) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(6) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(7) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(8) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
(9) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
(10) A candidate should ensure that his/her signatures are in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organizations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(11) Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & from railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc).