The massive growth of technology is influencing various fields such as engineering, medicine, film industry, rocket science, defense, nuclear power plants, etc. Also, it plays a significant role in school as well as college student’s life. Whether it is the assignment, research work for the project, homework, understanding the concepts, etc. it can be easily done with the help of the internet. Learning new skills and gaining information about the current or ancient topics, sharing informative data, or even staying connected with family and friends can be done over the internet. There are some eLearning apps which provide a platform for learners to educate themselves online by offering them courses related to the subject of their interest along with required study materials. For example, mathematics concepts such as calculus, physics concepts such as current electricity, chemistry concepts such as subatomic particles, biology concepts like DNA structure or preparing concepts for competitive exams such as NEET, GMAT, IAS, GRE, CAT and so on are explained in-depth in an easy and interesting way. One such eLearning app is BYJU’S where you can find all the study materials from textbooks to sample papers on the same platform.
How can eLearning be a convenient way of learning?
- Learners can take up online sessions at their own pace as per their convenient anytime and from anywhere. All they need to have is an electronic gadget such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet, and the internet.
- There are ebooks and other study materials such as study notes, model papers, worksheets available in PDF format which can be downloaded and studied even when you do not have internet access. Make sure your device is charged.
- Since you do not have to travel to a physical place of learning, there is no travel expense and no travel stress. Also, air and noise pollution caused due to transportation can be reduced to some extent.
- It is a paperless way of education and hence an opportunity to bring a positive impact on the environment.
- To check your preparation and for self-assessment, you can take up the online test chapter wise or subject wise. For example, mock test for board exams, competitive exams such as IAS, JEE, NEET, etc.
If you find this article interesting and for a better understanding of concepts, check out ByJU’S. You can click here to know more about Byju’s and you can subscribe to its YouTube channel and check out the video lessons.